Conflict Avoidance and Violence Prevention
This online course educates the learner to identify sources of conflict and deal with them safely before they escalate to violence.
Who should sign up?
Frontline customer facing employees such as retail workers and security guards will benefit from this online Conflict Prevention course. While conflicts occur every day in these professions, the key is not to necessarily avoid them but to learn how to prevent them in the first place.
Conflict Prevention and Violence Prevention focus on the soft skills of communication, understanding emotional driven behaviour, and being a good listener while being mindful of Officer Safety and Situational Awareness issues.
Why take this course?
- Fulfills mandatory requirements of your Workplace Violence Prevention policy for accredited training.
- Add Violence Prevention Training to your resume.
- Improve job prospects with this training completed.
- Complete the training at your own pace.
- Assistance is available from Subject Matter Experts via email.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
All Students Read First
Introduction to Conflict Avoidance and Violence Prevention
Conflict Avoidance Part One
Conflict Avoidance Part Two
Conflict Avoidance Part Three
Officer Safety Case Study
Conflict Avoidance and Violence Prevention Quiz